FY 1999 - 3rd Qtr
- Anne Rosenwald, "Regulation of Membrane Traffic by the Arl1 Protein in Yeast," National Science Foundation
- Diana Bartholomew, "The Encyclopedia of Latin American Politics," The Oryx Press
- Gillian Gunn, "Expansion of the Georgetown University Caribbean Project's Support to Cuban Scholars," The Christopher Reynolds Foundation, Inc.
- Arturo Valenzuela, "Trade and Integration in the Americas: Advanced Training Program for Government Officials," Organization of American States
- Angel de Dios, "NMR Chemical Shifts in Peptides," National Science Foundation
- Richard Weiss, "Brazil Planning Visit: Photophysical Studies in Polymers," National Science Foundation
- Rebecca Wong, "Pension and Gender Reform in Latin America," The World Bank
- Geraldine Dallek, "Medicare+Choice Program in the Los Angeles County," California Wellness Foundation
- Judith Feder, "Program Direction and Policy Analysis for the Picker/Commonwealth Program on Long-Term Care for Frail Elders, 1998-1999," The Commonwealth Fund
- William Gormley, "Environmental Performance Measurement: State Progress and Federal Oversight," National Academy of Public Administration
- Jens Ludwig, "The Effects of Neighborhood Poverty on Low-Income Families," Smith Richardson Foundation, Inc.
- Richard Sorian, "Program Development and Evaluation Consulting Agreement," The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Susan Forbes Martin, "Cross-Border Health Insurance Initiative," The Healthcare Redesign Group, Inc.
- Susan Forbes Martin, "Cross-Border Health Insurance Initiative," California HealthCare Foundation
- Linda Randolph, "Services for the DC Developing Families Center," DC Developing Families Center
- Bernard Finel, "Defense Leadership and Management Program Course Development," Defense Leadership and Management Program
- James Freericks, "Statistical Mechanics of Crystal and Alloy Formation," National Research Council
- James Freericks, "A Microscopic Description of the Josephson-Junction Interface," Office of Naval Research
- Jeffrey Urbach, "Non-Equilibrium Dynamics of Thin Fluidized Granular Media," National Science Foundation
- Reena Aggarwal - "IPA Agreement," Securities and Exchange Commission